Step 1: Install SQL Reporting Services on the SharePoint Web Front End.
1. Start the SQL Server Installation Wizard to install SQL Reporting Services on the SharePoint Web Front End server.
2. Click Installation on the left side of the wizard and then click New SQL Server stand-alone installation or add features to an existing installation.
3. Click OK on the Setup Support Rules page, assuming all rules passed.
4. On the Product Key page click Next.
5. On the License Terms page select I accept the license terms and click Next.
The setup will check for product updates and will install the installation files.
6. Click Next on the Setup Support Rules page, assuming all rules passed.
6. On the Setup Role page make sure that SQL Server Feature Installation is selected and click Next.
7. On the Feature Selection select Reporting Services – SharePoint and Reporting Services Add-in for SharePoint Products and click Next.
Another option is to adjust the install paths for the shared feature directories. In my case it will be a default install.
8. On the Disk Space Requirements page click Next if the disk usage summary is green.
9. On the Reporting Services Configuration page click Next. This will install the Report server files.
10. On the Error Reporting page click Next.
11. On the Installation Configuration Rules page click Next, assuming all rules passed.
12. On the Ready to Install page review the summary and click Install.
13. When the installation is complete, click Close on the Complete page.